16 October 2013

just stay calm


when it comes to hati-hatian ni.. theres so many reason to talk too, to think of, 
and get rid of it. 

hm, ive always want that i want, take care of myself the way  i did, talk without any boys that would distracted my feelings yeah.. i want everything that would be always me and not to think of boys. 

when people change ,so do the feelings, , i just hopes to let u stay, deep inside theres always u. when u cheat all my friends with ur silly milly jokes,,then i think why its not me. after 2 years ive got the answer.. paboooo

i laugh when thinks about the last gudbye from u . hey, comel. . and when it comes to get rid of it. its stop . 

its not easy to forget. tanam dalam2  korek sendiri susah. its not about the relationship, its just about the bond we create and if i dunt know u this wont happen. memang betul xsemua yg kita mau akan terjadi. .yes i do agree. 

and when the hati change. let still create the ties.  i dont know how to stop it already. 

and i also agree fairytale dont have a happy ending too. . 

terimakasih for the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum my Bumblebeee